My name is Rudolph Chavez and I own Rudolph B. Chavez Attorney at Law. I have served as Assistant County Attorney from 1989 to 1993. During that time, I focused on labor and employment law, handling of grievances and litigation. I also handled advising on risk management, risk assessments, litigation and settlement cases and more.
What Sets Me Apart From OTHER ATTORNEYS
- I am renowned for my firm grasp on the ins-and-outs of the court system, my professionalism, and integrity.
- I pride myself on the feedback received regarding all corporate, family, and criminal attorney services.
- I am willing to go to great lengths to provide my clients with the legal assistance they deserve.
- I offer reliable and affordable corporate, family, and criminal attorney services.
- I possess the skills and know-how necessary to provide you with the highest quality of services.
- I am committed to excellence and never settle for mediocre results.